It’s already June! That means holiday will come soon!! But before holiday, there is one nightmare that student must face. It’s none other than…………..FINAL TEST!!! I’m an university student, so that thing also applied to me. So, probably I won’t post anything besides Eroge Spotlight from next 2 weeks (So I can focus on my test). At least, 2 MONTHS HOLIDAY is waiting for me after final test.
By the way, this week Eroge Spotlight probably got delayed to next week. There are 4 spots Eroge Spotlight for this month and 3 eroges from this month eroge releases (June 2014 Eroge Releases) already filled those spots. That means only 1 spot Eroge Spotlight left for this month. Now, I’m still not sure which eroge from this month eroge releases (June 2014 Eroge Releases) besides those 3 eroges that should fill the last spot.
By the way, Oricon Best Selling Manga Series 2014: 1st Half was out yesterday. Since the list of it looks interesting, I decide to post Oricon Best Selling Manga Series 2014: 1st Half.
Here are Top 30 of Oricon Best Selling Manga Series for first half of 2014:
Top 30 Best Selling Series for 1st Half of 2014 (18 november 2013 – 18 may 2014) (Credits to Kaizou_10)
- Shingeki no Kyojin (8,342,268)
- One Piece (4,936,855)
- Kuroko no Basket (4,616,040)
- Naruto (3,247,920)
- Magi (3,085,177)
- Hoozuki no Reitetsu (3,060,694)
- Daiya no Ace (2,914,977)
- Gin no Saji (2,875,863)
- Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (2,795,169)
- Nisekoi (2,418,041)
- Haikyuu!! (2,249,431)
- Yowamushi Pedal (2,209,310)
- Terra Formars (1,833,498)
- Noragami (1,803,007)
- Bleach (1,774,694)
- Meitantei Conan (1,692,639)
- One Punch-man (1,683,131)
- Fairy Tail (1,654,601)
- Gintama (1,424,484)
- Shokugeki no Souma (1,394,312)
- Kingdom (1,333,022)
- Kimi ni Todoke (1,328,293)
- Nanatsu no Taizai (1,259,816)
- Sakamoto Desuga? (1,211,163)
- Kuroshitsuji (1,196,291)
- Tokyo Ghoul (1,190,902)
- Ao Haru Ride (1,077,766)
- Chihayafuru (1,011,718)
- Ajin (1,005,434)
- Kangoku Gakuen (946,013)
- Well, I’m sure some people will say “Shingeki no Kyojin ended One piece domination” or “One Piece domination is already at its end. It’s Shingeki no Kyojin domination time now”. That’s how it looks, but the reality isn’t like that. Just compare the sales between One Piece newest volume and Shingeki no Kyojin newest volume. Shingeki no Kyojin newest volume still lose to One Piece newest volume with a really big gap. Besides that, there are only one new volume of One Piece that out between those 6 months. Meanwhile, Shingeki there are two new volumes of Shingeki no Kyojin that out between those 6 months.
- Kinda surprised too to see Kuroko no Basuke in 3rd and it’s above Naruto too. Definitely fujoshi power!!
- Now Magi replaced Conan as the best selling manga series in Weekly Shounen Sunday.
- Hoozuki no Reitetsu in 6th?! Its anime really boost its manga sales. Also……..more fujoshi power!!
- So Daiya no Ace in 7th. Another more fujoshi power!!
- Nothing to say for Gin no Saji at 8th and Ansatsu Kyoushitsu at 9th.
- Wow, Nisekoi at 10th O_O!! I never expect for it to be in the top 10 and sold about 2.4 million copies and be the first romcom manga that we see in this list. Its anime also really boost its manga sales. Nisekoi is definitely one of the best selling (Shounen) romcom manga now.
- Haikyuu!! at 11th. Another example of fujoshi power and anime that helped boost its manga sales.
- Yowamushi Pedal at 12th. More and more fujoshi power!!
- Terra Formars at 13th. I wonder how its sales later after its anime aired.
- Noragami at 14th. At least this one sales isn’t really because of fujoshi power.
- Bleach at 15th. I wonder is it only my imagination that its sales decreased more?
- No comment for Conan, Fairy Tail, Gintama, and Kingdom.
- I’m happy to see One Punch-man,Shokugeki no Souma, and Nanatsu no Taizai in the list.
- Kimi no Todoke at 22th. At last the first shoujo manga that I see in this list.
- Wow, Sakamato Desuga? Already sold that much only with 2 volumes.
- Ao Haru Ride at 27th and Chihayafuru at 28th. More shoujo manga in the list.
- Nothing to comment for 25th, 26th, 29th, and 30th.
Well, that’s all for Oricon Best Selling Manga Series 2014: 1st Half. So, did you happy with their sales and their rank? Well, I think I’m happy with their sales and their rank.