At last, my final test is over!! I’m so happy now. >_<
Now I can fully enjoy playing eroge to the content of my heart.
Btw, few days ago I checked Getchu sites and I’m surprised that the result of Getchu’s April 2014 Vote was already out. Usually the result out around 21st to 25th every month.
So as usual, I decided to post it so everyone can know the result of Getchu’s April 2014 Vote. Not like previous month result that have some surprise, this month result doesn’t have much surprise because the result is predictable, but still I think this is the first time in this year that non-ADV eroge dominate the top place of the result.
So, here is Getchu’s April 2014 Vote Result:
Not much a surprise to me to see Tenbin no La DEA ranked in first because from the beginning I’m sure it will be ranked there. I’m sure most of people also predicted this eroge will be ranked in first too. Now I think most likely Tenbin no La DEA will take the first place for System Category in Bishoujo Game Awards 2014. Btw, at least, congrats Eushully. This time they payback their lose to Hibiki Works last year.
Oh, another RPG Eroge. I’m sure some people probably surprised to see Rance IX ranked in second, but after looking at its EGS score, I think second place is appropriate place for it.
And this time is SLG Eroge. Yeah, I think April is month of glory of non-ADV Eroge for this year. PxC completed the top 3 of this month result dominated by non-ADV Eroge. Looking at its system that all same with their previous eroge, LOVELYxCATION2, and its story quality that went down, third place isn’t bad place for PxC. This time I doubt PxC can be ranked in the first place again in System Category for Bishoujo Game Awards 2014, especially Tenbin no La DEA and Rance IX topped it.
Well, I’m little surprised to see Da Capo III Platinum Partner in 4th. I’m already sure that this eroge will be ranked in the top 10 for sure, but I never thought that it made into the top 5 (4th place more exactly) in April 2014 vote result. But still no complaint its result.
Another no complaint for this eroge result, though I’m sure some people have complaint with its result after looking at its EGS Score. I’m kinda sure that it will be ranked in the top 5, so I’m glad that it’s ranked in the top 5.
Well, not much a surprise for me to see Racial Merge not ranked in the top 5 and ranked in 6th instead in April 2014 Vote Result. Looking at its EGS Score, I have some doubt that it will be ranked in the top 5 at that time. Still, 6th place isn’t bad place for Racial Merge.
Demonion 2 only made the list of non-ADV Eroge that ranked in the top 10 of April 2014 vote result increased. Btw, Demonion 2 is SLG Eroge.
I think I’m only surprised to this eroge result. I really didn’t expect that this eroge will be ranked in the top 10 (8th more exactly). Probably because of its EGS Score that I really didn’t expect this one to be ranked in the top 10. Probably this eroge result is my only complaint for April 2014 vote result.
9. Sora Tobu Hitsuji to Manatsu no Hana -When Girls Wish Upon A Star.- (Navel honeybell) EGS Score: 70 (Out of 100)
I wonder why I forget about this eroge. To be honest, I really forget that this eroge also released in April 2014. No wonder I felt I forgot something when I predicted April 2014 Vote Result. Still , no much surprise from its result and not bad start from navel honeybell.
No comment for Nukige.
Well, that’s the result for Getchu’s April 2014 Vote. So, I think let’s check my prediction for this result in Getchu’s March 2014 Vote Result post.
- Tenbin no La DEA. ~Ikusa Megami MEMORIA~ and Rance 9 -Helman Kakumei- definitely will be ranked in the top 3 – NAILED IT!!! 😀
- D.C.III P.P. ~Da Capo III Platinum Partner~, Love Sweets, PRETTYxCATION, and Racial Merge definitely will be ranked somewhere in the top 10. – NAILED IT AGAIN!!! 😀
- Demonion 2 ~Maou to Sannin no Joou~ probably will be ranked somewhere in the top 10. – Glad that I have a hunch it will be ranked in the top 10.
- FLOWERS most likely will be ranked somewhere in the top 10. – I got wrong in this eroge result.
- There is a little chance that Natsukoi High Pressure will be made into the top 10. – I can’t say I got it wrong for this one since my hope that it will be ranked in the top 10 was low.
I think that’s all for Getchu’s April 2014 Vote Result. Since Getchu’s May 2014 Vote Result still not out, I will give some of my prediction in Getchu’s April 2014 Vote Result. Here are some of my prediction in Getchu’s May 2014 Vote Result:
- Majo Koi Nikki and Sakigake⇒Generation! definitely will be ranked in the top 3.
- Golden Marriage and Your Diary +H definitely will be ranked somewhere in the top 10.
- Houkago no Futekikakusha most likely will be ranked somewhere in the top 10.
That’s my prediction for Getchu’s May 2014 Vote Result. Next I will write Eroge Spotlight for 2 weeks ago, last week, and this week, my impression to Majo Koi Nikki so far and some talk.